I am honored that you are considering hanging my art in your home! I know it’s a little scary to purchase art online, but you can rest easy. I WANT you to be totally happy with the art so I’ll let you try it out for 14 days! I’ve sold many pieces this way and my customers have always been happy with both the process and the art. (And no one has ever returned anything.)
Here’s the fine print:
-You pay shipping costs, as indicated below. Payment is through PayPal. Other payment options are available if you email me.
– I’ll ship it to you within a few days and let you know it’s on its way.
– You have 14 days after receiving the shipment to cancel the sale and return the items. Return items MUST be in good condition. Items must be fully insured and packaged as received. If you use this option, the purchase price will be refunded within one week. (Shipping costs are not refunded.)
– If the items are lost or damaged enroute to you, the sale is void and I retain ownership. I’ll send you a full refund, including shipping costs. If you decide to return the items and they are lost or damaged enroute to me, the transaction is considered complete and you retain ownership. You should collect the insurance from your carrier.
– I will provide you with will full information on the items, including appraisals (if available), dimensions, materials used, and the exhibit and award histories.
– I, Ellen Lindner retain the copyright to the artwork. You may photograph the item to show family and friends, but may not reproduce it for any other use without written permission.
Item: “Bush Berries” art quilt
36″h x 24″w, $895